Thursday, June 20, 2013

more thoughts

Matt and I had a very loving relationship sometimes we argued but that was life we were two very stubborn people but when I looked into his eyes I knew he was my soul mate stubbornness an all. To be quite honest I never knew what true love was until I started dating Matt. There was just something about him that made me forget all my worries, made me smile when ever I thought of him and anytime I saw him my stomach did flip flops, flip flops I tell ya like I was some middle school girl crushing on the neighborhood boy, but this my friends was the real deal. When I kissed Matt it seriously felt like time had stopped and just for those minutes we were the only ones on earth and that was okay.

Matt was okay with my flaws and I was content with his, when we first started dating out work schedules made it a little hard for us to be with each other sometimes we spent our time together just laying next to each other for the first time I didn't need to be doing anything to feel like I was having a good time just being with Matt was enough. I remember our first date Matt took me to see a scary movie in hopes that I'd cuddle up scared next to him little did he know I was a horror movie fanatic and he was the one cuddling up to me. That's what I liked about Matt the simple fact that he could be himself around me he didn't need to pretend to be this macho man he could easily sit there and admit that the movie was a little freaky. I remember how easily we fit together like our hands were made for each other his hand was made to go with my hand and mine with his. Matt was different then most men that I knew I don’t know if it's because he was taught how to love or what but he had an amazing soul.


No comments:

Post a Comment