Monday, June 17, 2013

Thoughts

Hello my name is Ricci I am a mom of three incredible children their dad my late husband Matt is the reason I am writing this I don't know how many eyes this will actually reach or if anyone will even read this and that's okay I needed to do this for myself. Lately I have had so many thoughts swimming through my head it's like a ocean in their it feels like someone jammed a whole bunch of memories and thoughts in my head and their all trying to reach the top before the other one. So I am doing what my husband did best and seemed to help him and that is write.


I first want to apologize if you're reading this and I jump all over the place like I said I have memories and thoughts fighting to get out and sometimes they don't always come out an order. The first time I laid eyes on Matt I knew he was mine lol, no really he used to work at this gas station and I made my family go there and every time I saw him I would be like that's my future husband he just doesn't know it yet. Matt and I actually had a lot of mutual friends but we never hung out with them at the same time. We officially met when Matt accidentally texted my phone at tree in morning I might add asking if his friend Darryl was there I told him that no, and this wasn't Tiffany's number another mutual friend of ours and instead of just leaving it at that him and I texted basically all day until his phone was about to die. We made plans to meet up that night at a mutual friends place. Matt and I met March, 9th 2006 and had our first little date March 11th 2006. At first I was hesitant on doing anything after that I didn't know if I had wanted a relationship I wanted this relationship to be a solid one Matt won my heart by telling me he didn't mind waiting because I was worth waiting for, we made it official quickly after that :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment